Job Title: Fundraising and Development Coordinator
Posted November 22, 2017
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Coordinate individual giving, three campaigns a year, telethons, direct mail solicitation, and reminders as required;
- Coordinate Major Gifts and Mid-Level Gifts portfolios of several hundred donors and ensure prospecting, solicitation, and communication as required;
- Develop and manage a Planned Giving Program and a Corporate Giving Program;
- Lead Stewardship initiatives for Major Gifts and Mid-Level Gift donors, and monthly giving program;
- Ensure the implementation of the Major Gift Policy and donor correspondence as required;
- Liaise to facilitate planning and execution of fundraising initiatives;
- Assist with the organizations fundraising events and recruit volunteers to assist with planning and revenue generation;
- Contribute to the Organization’s growing leadership role within the sector, including the development of community and philanthropic relationships;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Fundraising;
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge is considered an asset;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills;
- Must be a team player with proven ability to work well within diverse groups including staff and volunteers;
- High level of computer literacy including proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong research and communications skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please indicate “Development Coordinator” in your application and include your salary expectations.
- No phone calls please.
While we wish to acknowledge all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.