Visit CHW Projects
Are you planning on traveling to Israel in the near future? CHW encourages members and their families to visit our projects in Israel. Simply contact your local centre or the CHW National Office at least four weeks in advance of your trip so that arrangements can be made for you to include our projects in your own travel itinerary. Please note that transportation is the responsibility of the visitor.
Alternatively, please click here to submit your information through the CHW Project Visit form.
Click on the visit guide for a downloadable PDF:
The following CHW projects are available to visit:
- Clara Balinsky Daycare Centre, Zerifin
- Nina Cohen Atlantic Provinces Daycare Centre, Jerusalem
- Rose Dunkelman Daycare Centre, Neve Sharett
- Judy Mandleman Daycare Centre, Kiryat Sharett
- Sandy Martin Alberta Daycare Centre, Ramat Hasharon
- Terry Schwarzfeld Ottawa Daycare Centre, Acco
- Hadassim Children and Youth Village, Hadassim
- Nahalal Youth Village, Nahalal
- Netanya Technological High School, Netanya
- Assaf Harofeh Medical Center, Zerifin
- Hadassah Hospital, Jerusalem