CHW Legacy Circle
For more than 90 years, Canadian Hadassah-WIZO (CHW) has played an important role in providing programs and services for the most vulnerable in Israeli society. The ongoing growth and success of CHW's projects depend increasingly on the generosity of those who help us plan for the future.
A bequest today will help build a better tomorrow.
The CHW Legacy Circle honours those who have included CHW in their estate plans. A planned gift to CHW can be made in one or more of the following ways:
- A bequest of cash, securities, real estate, art or other property
- A designation of CHW as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, RRSP, RRIF or a Charitable Insured Annuity
- Gift of residual interest
- Creation of a charitable remainder trust or a donor-advised fund
Click to read more about:
- Who Will My Bequest Benefit?
- Points to Ponder
- Leave A Lasting Legacy
- CHW Legacy Circle Benefits
- How To Join the CHW Legacy Circle