JOIN US FOR THE CHW TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
OCTOBER 22-27, 2022
FIVE NIGHTS, SIX DAYS, ISRAEL LIKE NEVER BEFORE
(JOURNEY BEGINS WITH HAVDALAH)
JOURNEY 4 IMPACT
Understand co-existence and creativity, learn about Israeli innovation, experience the power of healing, opportunities for education and empowerment, briefings about the geo-political situation, meet new people, share stories, break bread, inspire impact, and be the change to create a sustainable tomorrow.
CHOOSE YOUR JOURNEY
This is your chance to take control of your own journey and decide what you do and what you see. Choose either the Leadership or Adventure Track to experience our Journey to Israel YOUR way.
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
CHOOSE YOUR IMPACT
Adventure Track participants will crowdfund prior to the trip to build an exciting new CHW pipeline of pooled funds for social impact investing. Adventure Track participants will become dragons in a “Dragon’s Den” on the final day, to judge social enterprises that empower women by providing an investment to launch socially conscious businesses.
On the final day of Journey 4 Impact, three start up enterprises will have an opportunity to pitch their business plan in front of the Adventure Track participants, or “Dragons,” while the Leadership Track participants are the audience. The pooled impact investment funds will be directed to the social enterprises that the Dragons select.
The Leadership Track participants donating $5K+ will be included in the pooled impact investment funds prior to the journey or by becoming a $5K+ sponsor in order to participate as a “Dragon.” CHOOSE YOUR IMPACT.
Before / After Impact Investing:
- Fundraise a minimum of $5,000 per person with the assistance of professional fundraising coach, PAM ALBERT.
- All donors receive a tax receipt.
- Funds are pooled for an impact investment(s).
- Social enterprises will be pre-vetted and due diligence done prior to the mission by a company called Weave Impact located in Israel. They assist the start-up prepare their business plan/model for the Dragon’s Den.
- Impact investing will be enabled through a gender lens, empowering women and giving them a hand-up to start a socially conscious business.
- Adventure Track participants will receive annual reporting on the start-up’s progress
- Once the term of the investment is complete, the funds are paid back into the CHW investment account and available for reinvestment.
- Each year CHW will organize a journey for impact with a new group of “adventure for impact” participants going to Israel to make new impact investments.
- Experience one of two tracks, either as a leader or an adventure seeker.
- Enjoy top Israeli chefs and mouth-watering gourmet meals.
- See our projects through a different lens and experience them through challenges and engagement opportunities.
- Dine outdoors in a vineyard and sample the wines produced in Israel’s beautiful countryside.
- Enjoy authentic Israeli hospitality, appreciating a cultural extravaganza of art, music, and dance.
- Hunt through urban markets, become a warrior, and experience the adrenaline rush of lifesaving medical moments from a hospital rooftop.
- Plant memorial trees, join medical clowns on rounds, milk a cow, and assemble essentials kits for abused families starting over.
- Meet the beneficiaries of your philanthropy with a firsthand opportunity to hear stories of survival, empowerment, creativity, and healing.
- Participate in a “Dragon’s Den” judging investment opportunities for social impact in the Start-Up nation (see details below).
FULL ITINERARY AND HOTEL DETAILS TO COME
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Early Bird Price: $4,150* USD
*FIRST 30 SPOTS – (Must Register Before February 15, 2022)
Regular Price: $4,399 USD
|What’s Included||What’s NOT Included|
PRICE BASED ON
MAXIMUM 100 PARTICIPANTS
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT DATES
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com prior to October 22, 2022. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received per the schedule below:
RECOMMENDED AIR TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Before you travel go to: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
FOR INBAL & ROYAL BEACH HOTEL EXTENSIONS ON OCTOBER 21, 2022 AND OCTOBER 27, 2022, CONTACT
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Toll-free: 1 (855) 477-5964 x 112